Thompson Rivers University
Lecturer, Mathematics, Faculty of Science
The Department of Mathematics and Statistics invites applications for two (2) tenure-track positions at the rank of Lecturer. The successful applicant will be committed to excellent teaching in various mathematics courses, including service courses, while serving on committees and contributing to the initiatives and outreach activities of the department.
- PhD degree in Mathematics (required).
- Evidence of outstanding teaching in a variety of mathematics courses, including service courses.
- Evidence of broad mathematical knowledge and proficiency. (Research activity may help to establish mathematical proficiency but is not a requirement for these positions).
- Fluent English and excellent communication skills (essential).
- Evidence of ability to work with colleagues in a cooperative manner.
Applicants should submit a CV including a teaching dossier or similar record of teaching experience, and the names of at least three referees.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/8n5sgndnrqnpbvcd
Submitted on Tue, 9 Apr 2019 13:35:08 +0000